Editable text in a CListCtrl
Author Message
 Editable text in a CListCtrl

Hey all,

Does anyone know how I can allow the user to edit the text in a CListCtrl
(like changing a filename in Windows Explorer).?

Sat, 14 May 2005 23:26:20 GMT
 Editable text in a CListCtrl

Quote:
>Does anyone know how I can allow the user to edit the text in a CListCtrl
>(like changing a filename in Windows Explorer).?

Give the control the LVS_EDITLABELS style and handle the
LVN_ENDLABELEDIT notification message.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Sun, 15 May 2005 01:15:01 GMT

1. How to create a CListCtrl with editable subItems

2. Editable CListCtrl

3. CListCtrl and Editable labels

4. Combobox - changing between editable and non-editable

5. Editable Text Fields

6. HELP: How to display an editable text?

7. CListCtrl: aligning item text with header text

8. CListCtrl, changing text colors

9. Extended selection in CListCtrl and editing text in additional columns in VC50

10. Changing text color with CListCtrl

11. select a text in a CListCtrl

12. CListCtrl text length limit?