WinExec("file.pif",SW_HIDE);
Author Message
 WinExec("file.pif",SW_HIDE);

WinExec("c:\\dir\\file.pif",SW_HIDE);

The above line in my MFC program calls a dos executable.  I t usually
executes  properly, but sometimes it leaves several  Winoldap tasks (seen
when doing ctrl-alt-del once) which eventually halts the program (when too
many Winoldap's are open).  When it executes properly there are no
Winoldap's.  The problem occurs more frequently when the dos program has to
deal with a lot of data.  The executable processes data from a database and
generates a report from a couple of pages to several hundred pages.

Thanks in advance!

Wed, 23 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. "WinExec" and "system"

2. "WinExec" and "system"

3. remove() vrs fopen("""w")

5. Looking for "Shroud"/"Obfus"

6. ""help with TSR""

7. Parse trees and "("")"

8. Error "free"-ing "malloc"-ed memory

10. EZ: File.Copy("url", local-file)?

11. Attention "C"/"C++" gurus and "C" newbees

12. merits of "#define", "const", and "enum" ???