CDaoRecordView and Tab Control
Author Message
 CDaoRecordView and Tab Control

I'm having problems understanding how I can get my edit controls etc. bound
using a tab control without deriving each tab from CDialog.

If I derive the form from CDaoRecordView I can bind the controls on the
form, however I can't figure out how to make those forms tabs under a tab
control.

And if I derive the form from CDialog, I can get the tabs to work but can't
figure out how to get the controls bound to the data.  For example
m_pSet->m_Name.

Thu, 14 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Get CEdit control in CDaoRecordView

2. Get CEdit control in CDaoRecordView

3. Tab key to tab between controls does not work properly

4. want tab control with tabs on bottom

5. Tab Control - disabling a tab

6. Moving the first tab in a tab control over a bit

7. Cannot press tab to move to a tab control after using WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT

8. Article: Implementing drag 'n drop tab sorting in a tab control

9. Tab Control Ctrl-Tab-Keys

10. Tab control: separate a tab

11. Disabling individual tabs on a tab control

12. Tab control and tab order