IWebBrowser object in my MFC app seems to hang Outlook and IE and other DDE applications
Author Message
 IWebBrowser object in my MFC app seems to hang Outlook and IE and other DDE applications

IWebBrowser object in my MFC app seems to hang Outlook and IE and other DDE
applications.   Has anyone run into a similar problem?  I have multiple
threads and I am servicing their message queues.  I am hosting a iwebbrowser
window in my application and I am calling one method, Navigate().

Thanks in advance,

Niraj Shah

Thu, 12 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 IWebBrowser object in my MFC app seems to hang Outlook and IE and other DDE applications
unfornutatly, idem
Quote:

>IWebBrowser object in my MFC app seems to hang Outlook and IE and other DDE
>applications.   Has anyone run into a similar problem?  I have multiple
>threads and I am servicing their message queues.  I am hosting a iwebbrowser
>window in my application and I am calling one method, Navigate().

>Thanks in advance,

>Niraj Shah

Mon, 16 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Freezing up Problem with IE, Outlook and others.

2. IWebBrowser seems not functionning under PPC 2002

3. C++ MFC App to IE/IIS App

4. C++ MFC App to IE/IIS App

5. C++ MFC App to IE/IIS App

6. How to make IE HANG very easily with your MFC code

7. Debug versions of Pre-VC6 MFC-generated apps do NOT seem to run at ALL

8. Help: App hangs when minimized with modeless CPropertySheet object on dialog

9. Detach() seems to sometimes not get called on MFC objects such as CDateTimeCtrl

10. DDE in MFC app?

11. DDE AND Commandline in Dialogbased MFC app

12. MFC/C++ app => Outlook Express print problem