property sheet in a view
Author Message
 property sheet in a view

Hi,

I am a newbie.

I am trying to create a view that has a status bar, property sheet (with two
pages), two edit buttons and command buttons(at the top, not within the property
page).

First, I made a CFormView based class.  Then, I tried creating the property sheet
on the OnInitDialog of the CForm View.  I don't know how to attach the property
sheet to the view so that it appears to be part of the view and not popping out
as a separate dialog.  I also thought of creating a CTabCtrl.  However, I don't
know how to associate that control to a property sheet with its pages.

I need your help.

Janice

Wed, 03 Sep 2003 02:05:14 GMT
 property sheet in a view

Quote:
>First, I made a CFormView based class.  Then, I tried creating the property sheet
>on the OnInitDialog of the CForm View.  I don't know how to attach the property
>sheet to the view so that it appears to be part of the view and not popping out
>as a separate dialog.

Janice,

You can create a modeless property sheet and display it on the form.
Have a look at the SnapVw sample.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Wed, 03 Sep 2003 04:52:13 GMT

1. Modless property sheet inside a view

2. Paste a Property Sheet in a view

3. Property Sheet and Form View

4. A modeless Property Sheet as a View

5. Using Property Sheets as main view in CFormView

6. how to embed property sheet in a view and how to embed a splitter in a property page

7. Property Sheets as a View and not as a dialog box ?

8. Property Sheet within a Property Sheet

9. Property sheet from property sheet

10. Q: Property sheet within a property sheet

11. help : property sheets in view

12. Help with positioning a embedded property sheet in a form view