need a Class similar to dialog resource editor
Author Message
 need a Class similar to dialog resource editor

Hi,
I'm making an utility,in which I'll design some dialog and it will export
the settings into some ini file. (Some other app will process this ini file)

So I'm looking for a class, which similar to MSVC++ resource editor, when
you're editing a dialog. Do you know something about that? Any other help,
please?

Thank you very much.

Robert

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 22:01:45 GMT

1. Resource Editor - Add a class!?!

2. Derived Control Classes and the Visual Studio resource editor

3. Resource Editor widgets/derived classes

4. Dialog Resource Editor Toolbar disappears unrecoverably?

5. Dialog Editor in Resource View

6. Dialog Editor in Resource View

7. Dynamically create a dialog (without the resource editor)

8. User defined controls in dialog resource editor

9. Dialog box without resource editor

10. Can't edit dialog in resource editor

11. locked resources in resource editor

12. Cool Resources Editor/Viewer for .NET + sourcecode (.resources/.resX)