How to remove icon
Author Message
 How to remove icon

Hello,

I have two project. One is SDI and another is a simple Dialog. The second
one only has one main dialog window. I want to add the simple project to my
SDI project. So, I copy .h and .c file of the dialog file to my SDI project
folder. When I call this dialog class from my SDI project, it works fine.
But there is another icon display on task bar. I don't want two icon for the
same project. How do I remove it?

I used same method to merge two project in before. If I move no-main frame
window to a new project, it's OK. Why the main window display another icon.

Thanx

Sun, 02 Jan 2005 16:53:57 GMT
 How to remove icon
Dnegyi,

I think your problem is that you've not created the dialog as an owned
window.

Simply call your dialog's constructor passing in the parent window...

    CMyDlg dlg(pMainWnd);

If this doesn't do the trick, you may like to look at my ordeals getting
something similar to happen. See the thread begun by me entitled "Hiding

Hope this helps

Rob Grainger

Sun, 02 Jan 2005 16:58:51 GMT
 How to remove icon
Forget it. I open .rc file and remove some properties. The icon is gone.

Quote:
> Hello,

> I have two project. One is SDI and another is a simple Dialog. The second
> one only has one main dialog window. I want to add the simple project to
my
> SDI project. So, I copy .h and .c file of the dialog file to my SDI
project
> folder. When I call this dialog class from my SDI project, it works fine.
> But there is another icon display on task bar. I don't want two icon for
the
> same project. How do I remove it?

> I used same method to merge two project in before. If I move no-main frame
> window to a new project, it's OK. Why the main window display another
icon.

> Thanx

Sun, 02 Jan 2005 17:02:47 GMT

1. CButton icon question - Removing icon

2. How to remove icon

3. How to remove icon from task bar

4. How to remove icons from Taskbar???

5. how do I add or remove icons in the system tray ?

6. How to remove icons from some items in a ListView control?

7. How to remove a device from an icon

8. Removing icons from VisualC dialog palette.

9. Removing a Icon type from resource editor

10. Remove a icon resolution in Resource Editor

11. Removing Task Bar Notification Icons

12. removing Icon from dialog