Subclassing a 3rd party application?!?
Author Message
 Subclassing a 3rd party application?!?

Hi all
Probably a long shot in the dark but;
I would like to create an application or some method that could
replace the MS-Word "Open/Save as" dialog box and replace it
(sometime) with my own Dialog and program.
Anyone?  anywhere? Any Idea?
I would relay appreciate any help.
Thanks
Shimon Dekel

Mon, 09 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error accessing my Modeless Dialog from 3rd party application

2. Error accessing my Modeless Dialog from 3rd party application

3. Using 3rd party C library in Managed C++

4. Best 3rd party components

5. 3rd party frameworks and libraries?

6. 3rd party components

7. Recommendations for a good 3rd party DataGrid windows control

8. Scounting for 3rd party control packages

9. How to link a 3rd party .LIB to turboC v3.0

10. 3rd party libraries and frameworks

11. Determining 3rd party IID and LIBIDs for template parameters

12. ATL Composite Control Using LeadTools(3rd Party) Problem