Dis/Enable buttons in CToolBarCtrl-not owned by CMainframe
Author Message
 Dis/Enable buttons in CToolBarCtrl-not owned by CMainframe

I've got a class derived from CToolBarCtrl that I am putting into an Ole
control (in the control's OnCreate function, I construct the toolbar and
place it at the correct place in the control's window), and I need to be
able to enable/disable the buttons.  Class Wizard allows me to create
OnUpdateXXX handlers, but they never get called.  The ones in my control
get called to deal with the corresponding menu items, but how can I get
the ones in the Toolbar to work?
I'd hate to have to send a message from the control to the toolbar each
time a condition changes which would enable or disable one of the
buttons in the toolbar...

--
[eiliminate the "JOSTA" from email address to reach me]

Sun, 06 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dis/Enabling edit box

2. CToolBarCtrl.EnableButton function will not disable buttons

3. not enabled TAB, F1,....F12 buttons

4. question: en/dis buttons

5. Help button on property sheet is not getting enabled

6. Q: toolbar buttons not enabled....

7. not enabled TAB, F1,....F12 buttons

8. enable/disable toolbar button using pCmdUI->Enable(TRUE/FALSE) doesnt work

9. Creating own toolbar in CMainFrame

10. Creating own toolbar in CMainFrame

11. Help: Unable to get buttons to show in CToolbarCtrl

12. CToolBarCtrl and changing button text