Win 32 API mouse Click Event
Author Message
 Win 32 API mouse Click Event

How can I simulate a mouse click event at the operating system
level.  Essentially I want to be able to fool the operating
system into believing that the mouse button has been clicked.

-----------------** -- Posted from CodeGuru -- **-----------------
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;  The website for Visual C++ programmers.

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Win 32 API mouse Click Event
Dominic,

Quote:
> How can I simulate a mouse click event at the operating system
> level.  Essentially I want to be able to fool the operating
> system into believing that the mouse button has been clicked.

Will mouse_event() work for you?

--
Tomas Restrepo

http://members.xoom.com/trestrep/

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Win 32 API mouse Click Event

Quote:

>Dominic,>> How can I simulate a mouse click event at the operating system
>> level.  Essentially I want to be able to fool the operating
>> system into believing that the mouse button has been clicked.

>Will mouse_event() work for you?

>--
>Tomas Restrepo

>http://members.xoom.com/trestrep/

Yes it will Thank you, also as to your response for the modal dialog
I actually will need to use a modal dialog so I guess I'll try
and figure a way to do it.  Thanks anyway.

-----------------** -- Posted from CodeGuru -- **-----------------
http://www.codeguru.com/    The website for Visual C++ programmers.

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Why Mouse Mouse event with every Click event

2. WIN 32 API

3. Win 32 API programming

4. Dialog Box (Win 32 APIs)

5. A good reference for WIN 32 API?

6. Win 32 API 2nd Instance

7. Win 32 api, communications

8. Win 32 API & Unicode

9. mouse down event interfearnig with double click event

10. How to monitor mouse clicks with wndproc (not events)

11. Double-click event of mouse does not occur.....

12. How to add a mouse handler that handles double click events