HELP: Identifying DLLs used by a program to include in a Setup.Exe program
Author Message
 HELP: Identifying DLLs used by a program to include in a Setup.Exe program

How do you readily identify any DLLs used by a program that you create in
Visual C++ without having to go through the de{*filter*} to get a list of DLLs
loaded by the program?

Is there a compiler or linker option that will generate a list of dependent
DLLs for a program that you have written in Visual C++ so I can include them
in a Setup.exe program for installation?

I have used the /MAP for the linker, but I am looking for a way to better
identify them.

Thanks for your assistance!!

Sun, 04 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP: Identifying DLLs used by a program to include in a Setup.Exe program
Use the depends.exe utility that comes with the Platform SDK. It does what
you want.

--
Tomas Restrepo

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Quote:
>How do you readily identify any DLLs used by a program that you create in
>Visual C++ without having to go through the de{*filter*} to get a list of DLLs
>loaded by the program?

>Is there a compiler or linker option that will generate a list of dependent
>DLLs for a program that you have written in Visual C++ so I can include
them
>in a Setup.exe program for installation?

>I have used the /MAP for the linker, but I am looking for a way to better
>identify them.

>Thanks for your assistance!!

Sun, 04 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Including DLLs in a Setup.exe

2. Using a dll from a exe program

3. HELP : EXECUTE a .exe program within a c or c++ program

4. .inf files and dsklayt program and makink small setup programs

5. creating program icons (like setup program)

6. creating program icons (like setup program)

7. Bind my setup program with IE-setup

8. Help identify book on typesetting of computer programs

9. VC50 Setup Program Help Needed

10. ODBC Admin Setup program help

11. how to use a VB active dll which include Form at a c++ program

12. how to use a VB active dll which include Form at a c++ program