Cannot get correct TAB order when using MSMASK32.OCX in Property Sheets
Author Message
 Cannot get correct TAB order when using MSMASK32.OCX in Property Sheets

Hello,
I have a CPropertySheet/CPropertyPage dialog with the MSMASK32.OCX as one
of my conrols on the
pages.  If I use the TAB key I can never "select" the Next, Cancel, Help,
Back, or Apply buttons.  For some
reason when I use this OCX, These push buttons are never getting added to
the Zorder.  I can however,
use the mouse to select the buttons.  But I also need keyboard support.
Can any of you MFC Guru's help
me?
-Loren

Sat, 21 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Cannot get correct TAB order when using MSMASK32.OCX in Property Sheets

Quote:
>I have a CPropertySheet/CPropertyPage dialog with the MSMASK32.OCX as one
>of my conrols on the
>pages.  If I use the TAB key I can never "select" the Next, Cancel, Help,
>Back, or Apply buttons.

Loren,

This is a guess - try giving the control the WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT
style.

Dave
----
there's no need for follow up email copies.

Sun, 22 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Tab order on Property Sheets

2. Wrong tab order in a property sheet after adding a custom button

3. Property sheets: Changing [tab] to [alt][tab]?

4. Q: Set Tab Window Text in Property Page/Property Sheet

5. Disabling Property page tabs in the Property sheet

6. Cannot press tab to move to a tab control after using WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT

7. Problem with msmask32.ocx

8. MSMask32.OCX on Win32s

9. MSMASK32.OCX

10. Property Sheet within a Property Sheet

11. Tab Order on Property pages

12. MSMASK32.OCX