Edit Control---- Edit control ----------------------
Author Message
 Edit Control---- Edit control ----------------------

Hello:

I bought a mask control from a company that will remain nameless.  Their
control had a bug.  The one that comes with VC++ 5.0 was not good enough.  Does
anyone know of a good company where I can get a good data mask control????

Thanks,
John
Ps I hope it is not a sin to be posting for "ready-bought" controls instead of
asking how to program one!

Sun, 24 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Edit Control---- Edit control ----------------------

Quote:

> where I can get a good data mask control????

>Thanks,
>John

I use the MaskedEdit control from codeguru.com

you get the source code and its free.

emai me if you need more info.

Sun, 24 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Edit Control...Edit Control...Edit Control...Edit Control...Edit Control...

2. Using Rich Edit Control or ip address control in a composite control

3. CListCtrl edit control -- how to end editing

4. problems while programming an edit(not use edit control)

5. WTL edit controls in COM controls and beeps

6. Composite Control using rich edit control question

7. Masked Edit Control and Remote data control problem

8. Bell sound when ENTER is pressed in an EDIT control child of an ATL control

9. Rich edit control on Control dialog bar

10. Controlling Scrolling in Rich Edit Control

11. Edit Control for floating point numbers w/ spinner control

12. Placing a control in an edit control's NC area