(Q)Process have multi thread after Socket started
Author Message
 (Q)Process have multi thread after Socket started

Hi:
    I write a socket program that run in main thread.but when I use spy
tools view process'thread,the process have two threads.
Why?
thanks!

Sun, 15 Aug 2004 18:15:46 GMT

1. MFC UI Thread doesnt start when COM method called in multi-threaded MFC dialog App

2. Multi-thread, thread pool, or asynchronous socket

3. Help: Multi-thread, thread pool, or asynchronous socket

4. Newbie: How to start, Multi Threading or else ........

5. Multi-Threaded UI problem involving Asynch Sockets

6. Raw Sockets and NT Multi-threading

7. How to create multi-thread for socket operation???

8. Problems with a Multi-Threaded Socket Server

9. Socket in Multi-Threads

10. Using Socket in multi-thread

11. how to step into a multi-threaded process

12. how step in a multi-threaded process work?