Reply news is listed as separate message in my news reader
Author Message
 Reply news is listed as separate message in my news reader

Hello, Bendik!

I assume this occurs when your reader deletes old messages. In my reader
(Netscape), I've got a lot of "stand alone Re's" at the top of my list
(the oldest postings), but further down they're all "threaded".
Naturally, the questions are always older than their replies which may
lead to that the questions may be deleted first.

See you at luch, Bendik.

Rune.

Sat, 26 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Reply news is listed as separate message in my news reader

Sorry for disturbing with a question not about MFC, but I am really annoyed
about this:

Suddenly my news reader (Microsoft Internet News) has started to list only
a few of the replies as a "+" under the original message. Most replies
appears as separate messages, and it's really a puzzle to follow any
discussion. Has anyone else encountered this problem ?

Bendik

Sat, 26 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Borland C++ 4.02 (Good News and Bad News)

2. News reader test

3. News Reader Source Code?

4. Opened news reader after a long holiday?

5. HELP for news reader

6. news reader app?

7. News Reader Source Code?

8. how to create a news reader ?

9. wanted-news reader client sample code

10. HELP for news reader

11. news reader app?

12. Failure on news reader's search in this forum