How can I delete a folder with files in it ? The file maybe has readonly attribute.
Author Message
 How can I delete a folder with files in it ? The file maybe has readonly attribute.

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 11:49:09 GMT
 How can I delete a folder with files in it ? The file maybe has readonly attribute.
Have you tried SHFileOperation?

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 14:54:15 GMT

1. Delete/over-write a readonly file.

2. File/Folder path of a file/folder on the explorer

3. Deleting all the files in a folder

5. Having the resource file dependent on an external file

6. how can i get the list of all files/folders in a given folder

7. Finding & copying files in folder/sub folders

8. Adding files and folders to a project in the File View

9. Adding files and folders to a project in the file View of a Workspace

10. File selector which picks file and folders

11. File.Move File.Delete

12. HELP : Deleting bytes from binary file, using FILE *