How to use profile
Author Message
 How to use profile

 Hi!
 I want to know function timing by using profiler.
 So, I selected Build->Profile... (I set enabling profile in project
setting) and Profile dialog box appered.
 I check "Function timing" and then click "OK".
 But error occured with following message.

PREP : fatal error PRF1012: cannot read expected number of bytes from file
g:\myprogramming\profiling\debug\profiling.pbo

 My project name is "profiling" and its type is MFC application, SDI.
 How can I use profile?

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 06:45:27 GMT

1. Profiling a dll with prep, profile from commandline.

2. Profile output window is blank when profiling with IDE

3. : How to display mail profile settings dialog box for the selected profile

4. Profile .ini or registry profile control

5. Using Profile on the Build menu in Dev Studio

6. Profiling using gprof

7. profiling using prof

8. How to Profile all threads with one profile session ?

9. profiling

10. error spawning cl.exe when profile

11. Profiling VC7/VC71 generated code

12. Profiling