Requerying recordset blanks out toolbar recordset buttons
Author Message
 Requerying recordset blanks out toolbar recordset buttons

I've recently implemented code to requery a recordset based upon the
value in a ccombobox control.  However when the recordset is updated, the
toolbar record nav buttons become grayed out (and I get an mfc42.dll
error when I exit).  I can traverse the recordset fine via the toolbar
buttons, but if I try to do so via the ccombobox control (which also
works fine), the buttons become disabled and I'm doomed to a crash when I
exit.

Is there anything obvious I may be overlooking?

Thanks for your time,

Bill.

Sun, 03 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Requerying recordset blanks out toolbar recordset buttons

2. How to disable recordset toolbar buttons?

3. Access violation in Recordset.Open() and Recordset.RecordCount

4. Create a RecordSet within a RecordSet in VC++ ??

5. Problem with ADO recordsets of recordsets under MTS

6. Disabled toolbar buttons appear blank

7. Blank button in taskbar with RasMan

8. How to Convert a DataSet into RecordSet?

9. how to join two recordsets?

10. OLEDB - How to fill ID_EDIT with data from RecordSet

11. Read multiple recordset with one connection

12. Table/Recordset Question