Force default button on PropertyPage instead of OK button on PropertySheet
Author Message
 Force default button on PropertyPage instead of OK button on PropertySheet

How do I force the default to be a button on the PropertyPage dialog
instead of the IDOK button on the PropertySheet ?

Mon, 13 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Force default button on PropertyPage instead of OK button on PropertySheet

Quote:
>How do I force the default to be a button on the PropertyPage dialog
>instead of the IDOK button on the PropertySheet ?

Have you seen & tried what's described in Knowledge Base article
Q67655 "Changing/Setting the Default Push Button in a Dialog Box"?
Here's the crux of the technique:

1. Send the BM_SETSTYLE message to the current default push button to
   change its border to that of a regular push button.

2. Send a DM_SETDEFID message to the dialog box to change the ID of
   the default push button.

3. Send the BM_SETSTYLE message to the new default push button to
   change its border to that of a default push button.

Dave
----
Remove ".---" for the real address.

Wed, 15 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. how to create a window without any close button (include OK button and X button)

2. Newbie, simulate pressing the OK button in a propertysheet

3. Deleting OK button from PropertySheet?

4. Newbie, how to simulate pressing the ok button in a propertysheet

5. Modeless PropertySheet / OK and Apply buttons

6. Modal PropertySheet without Ok and Cancel buttons?

7. Can't disable MFC PropertySheet OK Button

8. Default buttons in modeless PropertySheets ???

9. OK should not be the DEFAULT BUTTON in property sheet

10. PropertySheet and it's default button

11. Controlling PropertySheet Default Buttons

12. Dialog Box two OK buttons, two Cancel buttons and TODO still on it