IWebBrowser
Author Message
 IWebBrowser

Hello~

I've made web browser using IWebBrowser interface and refer some sample code..

I do not want pop-up browser windows when some site is connected. But I can't

find any solutions about that.. How can I prevent pop-up window from displying?

What interface or method is supported?

help me..  TIA..

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 13:46:38 GMT
 IWebBrowser
What pop-up windows? Are you talking about new instances of the browser when
a link is clicked?

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]

Note: Please post all replies to newsgroup only.

Hello~

I've made web browser using IWebBrowser interface and refer some sample
code..

I do not want pop-up browser windows when some site is connected. But I
can't

find any solutions about that.. How can I prevent pop-up window from
displying?

What interface or method is supported?

help me..  TIA..

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 17:25:01 GMT
 IWebBrowser
Thanks. Sir.

I mean whenever I connect some sites ( www.cinewel.com ) , new instance of the
browser windows is executed/opened ( I don't which expression is correct ) using
mshtml object such as windows.open method in script.

I mean that new instance of the browser window and want not to be displyed.

TIA..

Quote:
What pop-up windows? Are you talking about new instances of the browser when
a link is clicked?

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]

Note: Please post all replies to newsgroup only.

Hello~

I've made web browser using IWebBrowser interface and refer some sample
code..

I do not want pop-up browser windows when some site is connected. But I
can't

find any solutions about that.. How can I prevent pop-up window from
displying?

What interface or method is supported?

help me..  TIA..

.

Fri, 24 Oct 2003 20:44:22 GMT

1. IWebBrowser inside my application.

2. IWebBrowser inside my application

3. Handle/Memory Leak IWebBrowser IE6.0

4. Unexpected CMainFrame::OnPaint() message from ATL window that employs IWebBrowser

5. IWebBrowser

6. Use IWebBrowser in COM component

7. About IWebBrowser

8. newbie trouble: CoCreateInstance Error + IWebBrowser trouble...

9. WTL DDX ,Combine CWindow with IWebBrowser...?

10. IWebBrowser - handling of the Login and Password dialog.

11. Massive mem usage when using iwebbrowser in mfc???

12. How to get the scrollBars of IWebBrowser