CDaoRecordset.Update() is messing up GetFieldValue return
Author Message
 CDaoRecordset.Update() is messing up GetFieldValue return

If I call Update before I call GetFieldValue this seams to corrupt only
ColeVariants that contail strings. All other data seams to be retrieved OK.
I am using the GetFieldValue to check the type of the field before I set the
new Value.

What the heck is going on??
Is there a way around this??

Sun, 11 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. CDaoRecordset::GetFieldValue returns {"?"}

2. CDaoRecordset Update returns false

3. cdaorecordset::GetFieldValue --> variant

4. cdaorecordset::GetFieldValue --> variant

5. ?CDaoRecordset::GetFieldValue doesn't put string in .bstrVal

6. CDaoRecordset GetFieldValue

7. CDaoRecordset::GetFieldValue Error

8. Possible BUG in CDaoRecordset::GetFieldValue()

9. size limit in list-sort-unique or am I messed up

10. ANNOUNCE: Updated UPS debugger for Sun, Linux ELF available

11. Updated unofficial patch for UPS 3.14-beta debugger available

12. CRecordset::GetFieldValue returns <space>