Making install file
Author Message
 Making install file

Hi there
I have written two kind of programs
1. Uses ActiveX
2.Doesn't use ActiveX
With Visual C++ 6 ( using MFC future )

The question is how to make an install file , that makes all the files
together in a file , and if I give it to anyone else , they can install it
without need to download any files that it is only in my computer , or some
computers that installed MFC ?

Regards

Thu, 10 Jun 2004 13:34:22 GMT
 Making install file
Hi there
I have written two kind of programs
1. Uses ActiveX
2.Doesn't use ActiveX
With Visual C++ 6 ( using MFC future )

The question is how to make an install file , that makes all the files
together in a file , and if I give it to anyone else , they can install it
without need to download any files that it is only in my computer , or some
computers that installed MFC ?

Regards

Thu, 10 Jun 2004 13:34:22 GMT

1. Making SetUp using Install Shield

2. Making an install package on VC++

3. Making a static LIB files instead of DLL files

4. Visual C++ 6.0 help files - which files to install

5. Making a new function or simulating the making

6. Exe made by MSVC5.0 and Dlls made by 6.0 causes problem

7. Exe made by MSVC5.0 and Dlls made by 6.0 causes problem

8. MAKING an EXE file in Vc++ .Net

9. making a File readonly

10. Making .dll file through C programming

11. making a header file...

12. Advice on making your own header file