CRichCtrl with multiple levels of Undo
Author Message
 CRichCtrl with multiple levels of Undo

When I start my application in the de{*filter*} traces
show Riched32.dll being linked.  I believe this to be
the version 1.0 CRichEdit description.  According
to the Help files version 1.0 does not support multiple
levels of Undo.  Therefore my multiple calls to
CRichEdit::Undo() toggles instead of popping the stack.

My machine, and all the target machines, have RichEd20.dll
I suspect that if the program was to bind to that version
instead I would have multiple levels of undo.

Can anyone tell me how to do this?

Further, is there a more passive method of providing Undo?
It seems to be integral to CEdit - I do not have to be involved
the user simply does it (Ctrl-Z, Ctrl-Y).  With CRichEdit it
seems that I must handle requests for undo and redo myself.

Thanks for any help.

Sun, 11 Sep 2005 04:34:16 GMT

1. Enabling multi-level undo in CRichEditView

2. C++ library for multi-level undo and transaction rollback

3. Multiple undo/Redo in CRichEdit?

4. Implementing Multiple Undo/Redo

5. Multiple undo/Redo in CRichEdit?

6. Multiple undo & redo

7. Undo TextBox VS Undo CheckBox

8. Multiple levels of indirection

9. Multiple levels of implementation and implementation inheritance

10. problems with multiple levels of virtual base classes

11. Multiple Level Dialog with Back, Next buttons

12. design question - multiple documents below the app level