property window
Author Message
 property window

Hi!
I'm developing a windows application with MFC 7.0 in the
Visual C++.NET environment. It's a MDI app with splitter
windows. I want to create a property window where I want
to edit attributes for currently selected element types. I
have seen the property attributes window in Visual.NET and
I like it alot. Very nice with attributes grouping where
you can collapse groups to have a better overview.

My questions:
- Are there any ready to use classes or activeX components
to manage this.
- My simple solution I'm thinking about at the moment is
to create a static splitterwnd where I place a formview
with standard dialog controllers such as edit boxes etc.
But I have not succeeded to replace the formview to
reflect the change of object types.

Thanks in advance
Magnus Olsson

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:05:39 GMT

1. What makes a control property increment on click (VB properties window)

2. Help needed badly - In making a property Uneditable or readonly in vb properties window

3. Notifying Property Window of changes to Properties

4. Invoking Windows Services property window from VB/VC++

5. Cannot open the Properties window after running a web app project

6. About link in the properties window

7. Property window problem

8. Event list in property window for CAxWindow

9. Blank Properties Window

10. Property Window doesn't appear!

11. Displaying the Properties window in Visual C++ 6.0

12. XP and properties window