mfc dll can't self-register (I'm new at this)
Author Message
 mfc dll can't self-register (I'm new at this)

Hi there I'm writing an MFC dll but can't get it to self register:

I -did- make a call to  AFX_MANAGE_STATE(AfxGetStaticModuleState()) at the
top of DllRegisterServer, but heck if I know what's going on.  By the way,
can anybody suggest a good book to get me jumpstarted?

Here's regsvr32's output:

blahblah.dll was loaded, but the DllRegisterServer entry point was not
found.

DllRegisterServer may not be exported, or a corrupt version of blahblah.dll
may be in memory.  ......

Thanks!

Ron

Sun, 07 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. mfc dll doesn't register (I'm new at this)

2. Mixing MFC Extension DLL's with Regular DLL's

3. Can't register DLL directly into COM+ services

4. Can't register DLL

5. why dll can't be registered

6. COM dll builds but doesn't register

7. Custom Build doesn't register ATL DLL

8. COM dll's path has problem in register

9. Can't register DAO350.DLL -- WHY???

10. DLL registered well but doesn't work on Win95

11. Can not register dll, won't install

12. Can't register a DLL using REGSVR32