how to call OnPaint() from my own function
Author Message
 how to call OnPaint() from my own function

I use CFormView with MFC to do a project.
I did manage the code in OnPrint(CDC* pDC, CPrintInfo* pInfo) and print out
my data,
which I use default menu "file / print" to call OnPrint(..) .

But right now, I need use my own function to do something first then call
OnPrint( ) within MyFunction();
The question is: How can I get CDC and CPrintInfo?

thanks,
larry

Sun, 23 Oct 2005 19:28:13 GMT

1. Getting a DLL to call one of it's own exported functions

2. +++ How does an object call its own functions?

3. Condition breakpoints and function calls and function calls in Immediate window

4. ?Calling default drawing routines in OnPaint

5. Why isn't OnDraw/OnPaint called?

6. how to call OnPaint in another method?

7. My own fgets function?? and functions in general

8. About override the OnPaint function.

9. About override the OnPaint function!

10. Call a function in a function with name of a function as parameter

11. Call stack never shows our own code

12. Can I call DoFieldExchange() from my own code??