16 bit Codebase GPF Go AWAY!
Author Message
 16 bit Codebase GPF Go AWAY!

Language:   VC++ 1.52
Accessory: Codebase

I have a dialog use the Codebase controls for the Mask editing.   I have :

m_strUInfoUNITID->SetStrProperty( "Text", m_f4UnitUNITID.str() );
m_strUInfoUNITID->SetNumProperty( "ControlUpdate", TRUE );

m_f4UnitUNITID is a Field 4 object direct from a FoxPro DBF and
m_strUInfoUNITID is a string pointing at a Codebase Editbox.  The first
time this is run there is no problems but when I change to the next record
I and this line is executed again I get a General Protection Fault (GPF).
Does anyone know why..

Thanx in advance..
--

L8r,
Chizl

         The Source Site
     The ONLY All Platform
All Language Source Code Site
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Custom Programming Services Inc. <work>

I check all of them regularly

Tue, 26 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Windows OSR2 & Borland 16 bit apps GPF

2. Need help from MSVC guru's - GPF's with 16-bit

3. Need help from MSVC guru's - GPF's with 16-bit

4. 16 bit app gpf and server lockup

5. RESULT: comp.databases.xbase.codebase passes 124:16

6. masking 1,2,4,8,16 bit values from 32 bit int

7. Trouble representing signed 16 bit number as two signed 8 bit numbers

9. 16 bit Library to a 32 bit library ...

10. Casting a 32-bit unsigned integer to a 16-bit unsigned integer

11. 16 bit code to 32 bit

12. 16 bit C dll to 32 bit C dll