How to resize a CPropertySheet?
Author Message
 How to resize a CPropertySheet?

My problem is that a modeless property sheet (a child inside a CFormView)
will not adapt to the maximum width of it's property pages when the width
becomes quite small (less than the width when it has to inclose 4 buttons at
the bottom, it seems ?).

How can I force the property sheet to become smaller, or the same size as
the property pages?

- Nils Thune

Wed, 02 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 How to resize a CPropertySheet?

Hi Nils,
check out the www.codeguru.com site
i though i saw somethin similar to what you need.

Quote:
> My problem is that a modeless property sheet (a child inside a CFormView)
> will not adapt to the maximum width of it's property pages when the width
> becomes quite small (less than the width when it has to inclose 4 buttons
at
> the bottom, it seems ?).

> How can I force the property sheet to become smaller, or the same size as
> the property pages?

> - Nils Thune

Tue, 08 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to resize a CPropertySheet?

2. Move, resize button in CPropertySheet

3. Resizing contents of CPropertySheet in CFormView

4. How to resize CPropertySheet?

5. Resizing CPropertySheets

6. Resizing CPropertySheet with CListCtrl

7. Resizing Property Sheet (CPropertySheet)

8. resizing CPropertySheet

9. Resizing pages in a CPropertySheet at run time.

10. Resizing modeless CPropertySheet

11. how to resize controls with the resizing of dialog box

12. resize ctrls when dlg resizes