application to access application to access the internet
Author Message
 application to access application to access the internet

Hi to all!

I am trying to write an application to access
the internet calling stock values DowJones, etc.).

Which MFC class can I use?
Could anybody please show me some
sample code?

Thanks a lot!

Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:41:43 GMT
 application to access application to access the internet

If you want to connect to HTTP server, use CHttpConnection class.

- Onkar

Quote:
> Hi to all!

> I am trying to write an application to access
> the internet calling stock values DowJones, etc.).

> Which MFC class can I use?
> Could anybody please show me some
> sample code?

> Thanks a lot!

Tue, 12 Jul 2005 23:16:05 GMT
 application to access application to access the internet
hi,
Quote:

> Hi to all!

> I am trying to write an application to access
> the internet calling stock values DowJones, etc.).

> Which MFC class can I use?
> Could anybody please show me some
> sample code?

You can use CHTTPConnection if you are making a connection to a web server.
U can also try using CASyncMonikerFile class if the file (assuming it is
a file ) is a large one.
hth
gangadhar

Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:55:17 GMT
 application to access application to access the internet
Thank you both very much.
Greetings

Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:37:13 GMT

1. Data Access tool to access MS-Access from DOS/C application

2. Internet access from within VC application

3. Access Application vs Visual C++ Application

4. How to access a Access db through vc++ from a console application

5. Accessing control panel applications without accessing control panel

6. Database Access in NON MFC Application

7. Accessing user information from application in c#

8. COBOL application access?

9. Accessing C++ class from a C application??

10. Direct access memory from your application

11. Accessing a dialog off another application

12. Accessing 32-bit com componet from 64-bit application