Copy/Paste using Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V does not work in CHtmlView Class
Author Message
 Copy/Paste using Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V does not work in CHtmlView Class

Dear folks,

I am writing an application which using the CHtmlView class as my
WebBroswer.  The IE5 was loaded on my computer.  If I run the IE5 alone, the
Copy/Paste functionality on IE5 works perfectly while I copy and paste text
between IE content and address combobox.  I can Copy/Paste text using both
Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V accelerator keys and right-click menu items.  In the CHtmlView
provide Web browser it only support the right-click menu for copy/paste
functions.  I tried the MFC sample program MFCIE.  It does not support the
accelerator key Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V either.  I wonder if anyone know how to solve
this problem.

Thanks in advance

Ray Mu

Sun, 10 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Copy/Paste using Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V does not work in CHtmlView Class
Dear folks,

I am writing an application which using the CHtmlView class as my
WebBroswer.  The IE5 was loaded on my computer.  If I run the IE5 alone, the
Copy/Paste functionality on IE5 works perfectly while I copy and paste text
between IE content and address combobox.  I can Copy/Paste text using both
Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V accelerator keys and right-click menu items.  In the CHtmlView
provide Web browser it only support the right-click menu for copy/paste
functions.  I tried the MFC sample program MFCIE.  It does not support the
accelerator key Ctrl+C/Ctrl+V either.  I wonder if anyone know how to solve
this problem.

Thanks in advance

Ray Mu

Sun, 10 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Ctrl-Z vs. Ctrl-D to end input

2. Trapping Ctrl+Alt+Del / Ctrl+Esc / Ctrl+Alt+Esc

3. Copy using ctrl-c

4. Copy/Paste via keyboard not working in FormView

5. ctrl-v not working in mdi windows

6. EN_LINK not working with rich edit ctrl

7. WHY Ctrl + F6 HotKey Does not work.

8. Ctrl-V paste text

9. Paste in a RichEdit ctrl

10. Preventing paste of illegal chars to edit ctrl

11. Method to terminate string with Ctrl-C instead of Ctrl-D

12. Deactivate CTRL+C ? or CTRL+Break