Rd Video Mode from MFC App ??
Author Message
 Rd Video Mode from MFC App ??

I'd like to determine the video mode/resolution of the PC my MFC app is
running on, from within the app itself.  I'd use this info to adjust
Bitmaps, and Fonts accordingly.
Q:  Does anyone know how to do this ?
Thanks

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Rd Video Mode from MFC App ??

GetDeviceCaps() API might help you out.
--
Girish Bharadwaj  [VC++/MVP]
Please don't send email queries.Post them here.

|I'd like to determine the video mode/resolution of the PC my MFC app is
|running on, from within the app itself.  I'd use this info to adjust
|Bitmaps, and Fonts accordingly.
|Q:  Does anyone know how to do this ?
|Thanks

Fri, 15 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Programming video mode changes (MFC or WIN32?)

2. Video Mode 13h amd Mode X in C

3. Signaling an event from kernel mode driver into a MFC App

4. Borland C v3.0 and 640x480x256 video mode

5. How to change video mode to 800x600 with C for dos

6. Video modes

7. video mode question

8. video mode question

9. Detecting video mode characteristics

10. Change video modes in Visual C++ 4.0

11. Setting SVGA Video Mode in DOS

12. CodeView for Windows & unreadable video mode