Real Fast 'n' Easy Question --
Author Message
 Real Fast 'n' Easy Question --

Hi,
    I'm using CreateEx for an edit control and I want to give
    it like the ID 100 but the parameter that let me do this
    is an HMENU so I get an error when I put 100. The var name say
    nIDorHMenu though, what's the matter?

    TIA

--
Cheers.exe
--

Sat, 24 Jul 2004 07:35:27 GMT
 Real Fast 'n' Easy Question --

Use the version that takes a CRect& or just cast the ID parameter to an HMENU -- (HMENU)100.

Jeff...

> Hi,
>     I'm using CreateEx for an edit control and I want to give
>     it like the ID 100 but the parameter that let me do this
>     is an HMENU so I get an error when I put 100. The var name say
>     nIDorHMenu though, what's the matter?

>     TIA

> --
> Cheers.exe
> --

Sat, 24 Jul 2004 07:48:53 GMT
 Real Fast 'n' Easy Question --
Thanks Jeff, it works just great !

--
Cheers.exe

> Hi!

> Use the version that takes a CRect& or just cast the ID parameter to an

HMENU -- (HMENU)100.
Quote:

> Jeff...
> --
> Please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup only.

> > Hi,
> >     I'm using CreateEx for an edit control and I want to give
> >     it like the ID 100 but the parameter that let me do this
> >     is an HMENU so I get an error when I put 100. The var name say
> >     nIDorHMenu though, what's the matter?

> >     TIA

> > --
> > Cheers.exe
> > --

Sat, 24 Jul 2004 07:59:02 GMT

1. This is a biztalk question but probably an easy question for you C# guru's

2. A few questions for the real guru's

3. A few questions for the real guru's

4. 'Real' single precision math functions

5. identifying 'real' window

6. I'm a newbie but easy question

7. Here's an easy question, having to do with the CRecordSet Class

8. beinner's (hopefully) easy question

9. Beginner's COM question (easy)

10. a couple o' easy questions

11. Beginner's COM question (easy)