Dialog Title Problem!
Author Message
 Dialog Title Problem!

Hi!

I have an about dialog that i use the SetWindowText() method on to set
the title text.
The dialog is shown perfectly on NT and W2K but on Win98 and Win ME the
title becomes "??????C??D?D?D??D?D?" something like that. Any ideas why
this
happens ?

Regards
Thony

  thony.lundin.vcf
< 1K Download

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 15:29:15 GMT
 Dialog Title Problem!
Are you by any chance using UNICODE build on 98/ME?

--
Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++]

Note: Please post all replies to newsgroup only.

Quote:
> Hi!

> I have an about dialog that i use the SetWindowText() method on to set
> the title text.
> The dialog is shown perfectly on NT and W2K but on Win98 and Win ME the
> title becomes "??????C??D?D?D??D?D?" something like that. Any ideas why
> this
> happens ?

> Regards
> Thony

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 22:23:07 GMT

1. Dialog Title Problem!

2. Problem with displaying dialog title string correctly

3. Enbolding the Dialog title

4. Set Title in Dialog Window.

5. Dialog Title Bar

6. Dialog box title bar icon?

7. hide and show the title bar of a dialog box on execution

8. Setting Dialog icon and title

9. icon on title bar for a dialog box

10. How to display ICON on title bar of Dialog Box

11. DS_CONTROL dialog has no title bar

12. Change background color of dialog box title