Scrolling for a Dialog?
Author Message
 Scrolling for a Dialog?

I can select (check) the Horizontal scroll and Vertical
scroll in Styles table of Dialog Properties. But how can I
make those two scrolls work when I want to show more
contains in the dialog.

Please someone let me know. Thank you!

David

Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:38:01 GMT
 Scrolling for a Dialog?
Hi David,

A dialog box should have a thin frame since a dialog frame causes the
scroll
bars to draw incorrectly and also the WS_VSCROLL and WS_HSCROLL attributes.
You need to handle the scrolling in here dialog procedure by setting the
scroll range and the scroll position in the OnInitDialog handler. You also
have to handle the OnVScroll and OnHScroll message by calculating the
amount
of scroll change and call ScrollWindow and SetScrollPos.

Regards,
Billy

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 10:06:28 GMT
 Scrolling for a Dialog?
Hi Billy,

Thank you! And can I find an example about it?

David

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 00:27:24 GMT
 Scrolling for a Dialog?
Hi David,

Please take a look at <http://www.codeguru.com/dialog/ScrollDialog.shtml>.

Regards,
Billy

Sun, 18 Jan 2004 09:45:32 GMT

1. Scrolling in a Dialog

2. Scrolling in a dialog

3. scroll bar using dialog

4. Scroll Bar on Dialog.

5. which CSliderCtrl is scrolling on a dialog

6. Adding scroll bar in dialog box

7. Scroll bars in dialog box question...

8. Regardinga scroll bar in dialog in eVC++

9. How to add vertical scroll bar in dialog and make it scroll?

10. How could I making scroll on a dialog window?

11. Get a scroll area in dialog to put controls !

12. How to creat a scroll bar in Dialog base form?