RichEdit Control for 16-bit MFC
Author Message
 RichEdit Control for 16-bit MFC

Hi,

I need to know if there is a RichEdit Control for win 3.x ?

Thanks for any messages.

Hongbo

Wed, 03 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 RichEdit Control for 16-bit MFC
Hi,

I need to know if there is a RichEdit Control for win 3.x ?

Thanks for any messages.

Hongbo

Mon, 08 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 RichEdit Control for 16-bit MFC
you may be able to find some 3rd party control on the net

Rajesh Parikh
Microsoft Certified Solution Developer

>Hi,

>I need to know if there is a RichEdit Control for win 3.x ?

>Thanks for any messages.

>Hongbo

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. RichEdit Control for 16-bit MFC

2. HELP: porting 16 bit mfc program to 32 bit (mfc v5)

3. 16 bit RichEdit (yes/no?)

4. User Controls in a dialog in a 16-bit MFC extension DLL

5. ANNOUNCE: GDCTL 1.00 16-bit MFC Extensions - Tree View control

6. ANNOUNCE: GDCTL 1.00 16-bit MFC Extensions - Tree View control

7. Building 16 bit dll for my mfc 32 bit application for win 95

8. 16, 24-bit bmp display in MFC

9. Detemining NTFS disk free from 16-bit mfc app

10. MFC templates in 16 bit?

11. 16 to 32-bit MFC and a custom Property Sheet

12. 16-Bit DLL with statically linked MFC under DOS