How to make the CFileFind Class working correctly both on Win2k(NTFS&FAT32)?
Author Message
 How to make the CFileFind Class working correctly both on Win2k(NTFS&FAT32)?

When the member function--GetFileName() has been called, the App. Failed.

If I have to using another Class for it?

Sat, 05 Jun 2004 16:04:12 GMT
 How to make the CFileFind Class working correctly both on Win2k(NTFS&FAT32)?
(a) how did it fail? (b) where did you call this method? (c) What did the de{*filter*} tell
you about where you failed? (d) what were the values of the variables you saw in the
de{*filter*} when it failed? (e) what was the backtrace shown by the de{*filter*}?
                        joe

Quote:

>When the member function--GetFileName() has been called, the App. Failed.

>If I have to using another Class for it?

Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]

Web: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~newcomer
MVP Tips: http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~newcomer/mvp_tips.htm

Sun, 06 Jun 2004 02:36:58 GMT

1. Fast creation of a big file on Win2k&FAT32

2. Making a Win2k Service work.

3. CFileFind fails on networked drives running on Win2K/NT service - Japanese

4. Help: making Serialisation work across classes in subprojects!

5. How those the CFileFind work ?

6. CFileFind does not work on some long file names

7. CFileFind & CFtpFileFind

8. need help making class object visible to rest of class functions

9. problem to browse network from CGI using CFileFind class

10. The Class Wizard and hand made classes

11. STL equivalent to MFC CFileFind class?

12. Loop logic isn't working correctly