why the dynamic splitter window not work right?
Author Message
 why the dynamic splitter window not work right?

I add a "splitter bar" by the menu "Project>add to project>components and
controls>Visual C++ components>splitter bar" in VC++
then it add some code in my "MainFrame.cpp" like the below:
    m_mysplitterwindow.create......
it creates a dynamic splitter window, then  I use "CreateView" add the view
to splitter window, but that failed!  After that, I use CreateStatic() to
create
static splitter window , then use CreateView() to add
views, it works right!
   why? that makes me confused. please give me some suggestion.

Thank you
                                     Julia

Sat, 25 Oct 2003 09:57:39 GMT

1. CFile not working properly, can't figure out why (last message not sent properly)

2. why doesn't printf work right?

3. Why doesn't fflush(stdin) work right?

4. Setting Focus in a dynamic splitter window

5. SetFocus for a window inside a dynamic splitter

6. Dynamic Splitter Window - *pContext is NULL

7. Dynamic creation of splitter windows

8. Splitter windows with dynamic views question

9. Adding dynamic dialog box to splitter window

10. Dynamic splitter inside static splitter

11. dynamic splitter inside static splitter

12. 2 pane Static splitter that appear like dynamic splitter