When CListCtrl::SetItemText will not set the text
Author Message
 When CListCtrl::SetItemText will not set the text

As my subject implies CListCtrl::SetItemText doesn't set the text and
returns zero on some Win2000 machines. Is there way to determine why and
recover from this obvious bug? GetLastError doesn't tell me anything.
Could this have anything to do with the service pack that have
installed? How do I determine that?.

Thanks in advance
Michael B

Mon, 06 Oct 2003 07:32:04 GMT
 When CListCtrl::SetItemText will not set the text
On Wed, 18 Apr 2001 23:32:04 GMT, "Michael B. Williams"

Quote:
>As my subject implies CListCtrl::SetItemText doesn't set the text and
>returns zero on some Win2000 machines.

Can you post the relevant code?

--
Chip Calvert                |  Software Design/Development
Celtic Wolf, Inc.           |  Project Management

Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:57:34 GMT

1. When CListCtrl::SetItemText will not set the text

2. CListCtrl difference InsertItem() and SetItemText(0,...)

3. CListCtrl::SetItemText( ) problem

4. probelm with CListCtrl::SetItemText

5. CListCtrl and SetItemText

6. CListCtrl difference InsertItem() and SetItemText(0,...)

7. Need help with CListCtrl.SetItemText()

8. CListCtrl.SetItemText()

9. CListCtrl - Setting Column Width based on text size

10. SetItemText Not Working In CListView::OnUpdate

11. Can not display text longer than 255 characters in the CListCtrl (VC++ 6.0)

12. CListCtrl: aligning item text with header text