ChildView of a ChildView ?
Author Message
 ChildView of a ChildView ?

This is my first MDI Application. I have an overridden CTreeView in the
ChildFrame, and if the user double clicks on one of the items, a
floating window should appear with editable info in it.(Kind of like the
"memory" window in VC++).
I have looked at all the docs I could find, and I cannot see any clear
explanation of how you can create one of these floating windows. Any
suggestion of how to do it, or any pointers to sample code will be
greatly appreciated !

Sun, 14 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. mainframe / childview positioning

2. MDI and ChildViews derived from different CFormView

3. non doc/view app - access to CListCtrl member of ChildView

4. dialog in ChildView

5. initialization in SDI ChildView

6. MDI and ChildViews derived from different CFormView

7. MainFrame / ChildView positioning in SDI

8. Mainframe, childview, ... where to start ?