Custom AppWizard & Project Settings
Author Message
 Custom AppWizard & Project Settings

How can I specify in my custom AppWizard project the project settings for
the generated app ?
(I would like the generated app to be linked with a .lib file)

I tried to create a custom AppWizard using the  "..from a existing project"
options, then browsing for an existing project (in which project settings
are as wanted) => the resulting custom AppWizard doesn't reproduce the
project settings for the generated apps.

Any ideas about how I can solve this problem ?

Thanks in advance

Thomas

Tue, 10 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Custom AppWizard & Project Settings
In a global header file for the generated appwizard project,  use

#pragma comment( lib, "whatever.lib" )
#pragma comment( lib, "whatever2.lib" ) and so on...

-K2/GG

Quote:
>How can I specify in my custom AppWizard project the project settings for
>the generated app ?
>(I would like the generated app to be linked with a .lib file)

>I tried to create a custom AppWizard using the  "..from a existing project"
>options, then browsing for an existing project (in which project settings
>are as wanted) => the resulting custom AppWizard doesn't reproduce the
>project settings for the generated apps.

>Any ideas about how I can solve this problem ?

>Thanks in advance

>Thomas

Tue, 10 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VC6 Custom Appwizard - Editing Project Settings

2. Problem with custom AppWizard and customizing project settings.

3. Modifying project settings in custom AppWizards

4. How: Setting include directory and library from custom AppWizard

5. Custom Appwizard that generates two projects

6. Custom AppWizard: multiple projects in the same workspace

7. Changing project configurations in a custom AppWizard

8. Custom AppWizards: "project containing a subproject"

9. Custom Appwizard to create multiple projects?

10. Custom AppWizards & statically linked MFC

11. Custom AppWizards & VC5

12. Custom AppWizards & statically linked MFC