mainframe / childview positioning
Author Message
 mainframe / childview positioning

Hello everyone,

i have a SDI application. I make the MainFrame Window fullscreen, and want
to position the ChildView centered with a border. It should look like a
presentation-like application, with fullscreen MainFrame and a fixed-sized
ChildView which sits in there centered. I also want to have the background
of the MainFrame around the ChildView filled Black. How can this be
archieved? I dont have to much experience with MFC Doc/View, so any help is
appreciated.

Thanks in advance

--

Alexander Gr?f

Alexander Gr?f
Milano Medien GmbH
Mainberger Stra?e 24
D-97422 Schweinfurt
Tel. +49 (0) 9721/38709-15
Fax. +49 (0) 9721/38709-20

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tue, 13 Sep 2005 19:09:55 GMT

1. MainFrame / ChildView positioning in SDI

2. ChildView of a ChildView ?

3. How to obtain mouse position in mainframe???

4. Saving/restoring mainframe & view positions/sizes

5. Mainframe, childview, ... where to start ?

6. MDI and ChildViews derived from different CFormView

7. non doc/view app - access to CListCtrl member of ChildView

8. dialog in ChildView

9. initialization in SDI ChildView

10. MDI and ChildViews derived from different CFormView

11. Computing the ClientRect position from Window position

12. Creating mainframe ID in MFC?