Need Help: MFC and RPC
Author Message
 Need Help: MFC and RPC

Can I use RPC with VC++ 6.0 MFC?
all the documentation about RPC uses C console applications, what if i want
to use RPC in an existing
MFC project? or creat a new MFC project that uses RPC
the MIDL documentation is somewhat esoteric to me, maybe there is some MIDL
MFC AppWizard out there?
Thanks in advance,
T.N.
to reply via email please remove the NOSPAM from the email address

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Need Help: MFC and RPC
Yes you can use RPC in an MFC app.  You just need to call the appropriate
functions to open the RPC connection etc, etc...  Unfortunately, there is no
RPC Appwizard.  If you have more specific questions you can email me and
I'll try to answer them for you.

- Anti_Snoop
http://www.snoopsoft.com

Quote:
> Can I use RPC with VC++ 6.0 MFC?
> all the documentation about RPC uses C console applications, what if i
want
> to use RPC in an existing
> MFC project? or creat a new MFC project that uses RPC
> the MIDL documentation is somewhat esoteric to me, maybe there is some
MIDL
> MFC AppWizard out there?
> Thanks in advance,
> T.N.
> to reply via email please remove the NOSPAM from the email address

Tue, 05 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. RPC - I need help getting started with RPC

2. Need Help: RPC and MFC

3. RPC on WindowsNT need help

4. RPC on Windows_NT need help

5. Need help on RPC

6. RPC services without binding to RPC Bind/PortMap?

7. Java RPC : ONC RPC In Java - index.html (0/1)

8. Help!!! I need MFC CRecordset help

9. RPC examples needed-URGENT

10. RPC sample in need

11. RPC inside MFC application