Derive a MFC dialog from an existing MFC Dialog
Author Message
 Derive a MFC dialog from an existing MFC Dialog

Hi,

My problem is:
I want to derive a new class CDialog2 from an existing class CDialog1
derived itself from the MFC class CDialog. The CDialog1 class has got an
own dialog resource with some controls created in the VC++5.0 graphical
editor. My new specialized CDialog2 class should append some new
controls to the derived dialog.
Now my question:

Is there a way to manage it with the VC++5.0 graphical editor? As in the
Borland builder!

Everytime when I try to create a new dialog resource and try to create
an appropriate class for it (using the AppWizard), there is no chance to
derive CDialog2 from CDialog1. But I want to get it with the
AppWizard...

Thank you in advance,
-Falk

Sat, 03 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Non MFC modal dialogs in an MFC application - Dialog Message problem

2. Does a browser dialog exist for MFC?

3. Does a browse directory dialog exist in MFC?

4. Adding Another MFC Dialog to the Dialog base application

5. Standard Open Dialog in MFC-dialog apps

6. Passing MFC dialog resource to Win32 dialog function

7. HELP: activex control in dialog box in mfc user dll (dialog not launching)

8. PBM: Message box not displayed after main dialog box is closed in MFC dialog-based app

9. Main dialog initially hidden, how? (mfc dialog app)

10. Invoking an Dialog Box from an MFC app to an MFC DLL

11. MFC UI Thread doesnt start when COM method called in multi-threaded MFC dialog App

12. mfc dialog in non-mfc?