How add report in MS Access automation ????
Author Message
 How add report in MS Access automation ????

*** post for FREE via your newsreader at post.newsfeeds.com ***

Hi all !

I write the following code for manipulations with my reports in MS Access
database file:

 _Application app;

 if (!app.CreateDispatch("Access.Application"))
  AfxMessageBox("Access server not found");

 app.SetVisible(TRUE);

 app.OpenCurrentDatabase("c:\\databases\\mydb.mdb",FALSE);

 Reports reps = app.GetReports();

 int k = reps.GetCount();

but k was get 0. Why? In this database present 6 reports !!
In Reports collection class not present any "add" or "select" methods. And
in _Appplication class not present any "SelectCurrentReport" methods.
How I must add reports, wich presents in my database, in Reports collection
????

Can anybody help me ?

Tue, 16 Dec 2003 19:22:15 GMT
 How add report in MS Access automation ????
Here's a sample, but not of reports:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q266/3/87.ASP

Here's a Report sample, but its in VB:
http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q145/7/07.asp

: *** post for FREE via your newsreader at post.newsfeeds.com ***
:
: Hi all !
:
[...]
: ????
:
: Can anybody help me ?
:
: ---------------------
: Alexander Berezhnoy
:
:
:
:
:
:
: http://www.newsfeeds.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
: -----==  Over 90,000 Newsgroups - 16 Different Servers! =-----

Fri, 19 Dec 2003 10:18:49 GMT

1. Using VC++ 6.0 as an automation client to view and print reports from MS Access 97

2. Add submenus to MS Project using MFC Automation

3. issuing "MS Access" reports through MSVC

4. MS Access Reports, Printing and Viewing

5. Creating ActiveX controls to print on MS Access reports

6. Printing MS Access report from MFC program

7. MS Access Reports

8. MS Access 97 Reports in VC Application?

9. HOWTO: Accessing MS Project automation from C#

10. ms access as automation server

11. MS Access Automation interface

12. Q: VC5.0 MS Access 97 How to get existings reports from Access using Active X Automation or DAO ?