Property Sheet and Form View
Author Message
 Property Sheet and Form View

Quote:
>I am calling a modeless property sheet from my main window which is a
>CFormView.  I want the property sheet to be located at the top left
>corner of my main view.  I also want it to move when I move the main
>window as if it was attached to the main window.  How would I do it?

Joanne,

I'd try something like this:

In the property sheet's OnInitDialog calculate the position you want
and use SetWindowPos to move the property sheet.

Add a handler in your main frame window for OnMove (or OnMoving) and
have that also move the property sheet.

Dave
----
Remove ".---" for the real address.

Thu, 20 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help with positioning a embedded property sheet in a form view

2. How doi/can I create a form view of a property sheet

3. Property Sheet within a Property Sheet

4. Property sheet from property sheet

5. Q: Property sheet within a property sheet

6. question regarding MFC property sheets and MDI Children forms in VB

7. Propety sheet in a Form View

8. help : property sheets in view

9. property sheet in a view

10. Modless property sheet inside a view

11. Paste a Property Sheet in a view

12. Property Sheet embedded into the view?