Using TransparentBlt
Author Message
 Using TransparentBlt

Hi,

You need to add Msimg32.lib to the project linker options, additional
libraries.
I do not have the IDE in front of me to give the exact route to get there,
but I am sure
you will find it.

Cheers

Chris

Quote:
> I am trying to use the ::TransparentBlt function as documented in MSDN.
It
> compiles fine but I get a "LNK2001:unresolved external symbol" error
which,
> I believe, implies the function is not found in a library.  Is this a
valid
> function and, if so, do I need to import some additional library?  Thanks
in
> advance.

> Bob

Thu, 14 Apr 2005 13:38:48 GMT
 Using TransparentBlt
I am trying to use the ::TransparentBlt function as documented in MSDN.  It
compiles fine but I get a "LNK2001:unresolved external symbol" error which,
I believe, implies the function is not found in a library.  Is this a valid
function and, if so, do I need to import some additional library?  Thanks in
advance.

Bob

Thu, 14 Apr 2005 12:35:37 GMT

1. Using TransparentBlt(...)

2. Using TransparentBlt with eVC4.0

4. Resource leak in TransparentBlt.

5. TransparentBlt

6. why don't work TransparentBlt

7. Resource leak in TransparentBlt function

8. TransparentBlt in dialog controls :: Bug?

9. TransparentBlt

10. TransparentBlt

11. Using types in a different assembly given that the type may be used or not used

12. Help! ::TransparentBlt fails to make transparent, why?