How can I have a CFormView with background bitmap (tile or stretch)
Author Message
 How can I have a CFormView with background bitmap (tile or stretch)

Hi everybody,

is there a valid method to create a CFormView with background bitmap ??
I use the samples and articles from MSDN (catch OnCtlColor, use a brush
from bitmap and return the HBRUSH) but for static ctrls (and groupbox)
the control's background is bad when I scroll the formview.

Thanks in advance
Thierry

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 11:02:01 GMT

1. Tile Bitmap in CFormView

2. CFormView Background Bitmap Flashes...

3. Drawing a bitmap to screen, But having a Bitmap File in memory instead of the bits

4. Win2K: static background color vs. CFormView background color

5. Help w/example of dialog background tiling!

6. stretch bitmap

7. Stretch bitmap

8. added lines are too fat when Stretching Bitmap in memory DC

9. Stretch bitmap

10. How to stretch a bitmap for CImageList::Add()?

11. Stretch a bitmap

12. Stretch Blt Bitmap