How to determind the mouse is moving out of a window.
Author Message
 How to determind the mouse is moving out of a window.

Is there a message should I capture to determind if the mouse is moving out
of a window?

Thank you.

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:49:37 GMT
 How to determind the mouse is moving out of a window.

Quote:
>Is there a message should I capture to determind if the mouse is moving out
>of a window?

Try using _TrackMouseEvent.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 09:59:08 GMT
 How to determind the mouse is moving out of a window.
Thank you very much!

Quote:
> >Is there a message should I capture to determind if the mouse is moving
out
> >of a window?

> Try using _TrackMouseEvent.

> Dave
> --
> MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Mon, 12 Sep 2005 10:43:34 GMT

1. Visusl studio freezing when moving mouse to one of frame window menu item

2. Notification when mouse moves out of window

3. moving mouse cursor to the center of window

4. mouse move child window

5. Tooltip window flashes when moved underneath the mouse cursor

6. Moving drawing objects when the mouse is outside the focused window

7. Moving drawing objects when the mouse goes out of the window

8. Why am I getting Mouse Move Event with every Mouse Click event?

9. Checksums of a.outs

10. Colour print outs of source code ?

11. i want to move button on the window wheneven i Left click mouse, movemouse and mouse up

12. Move the mouse cursor by keyboard.