Urgent help please - Cannot register VC++ Dll
Author Message
 Urgent help please - Cannot register VC++ Dll

Hi,

  We have a dll written in VC++ using MFC and is registered and running ok in our
development enviroment (NT4, SP5, IIS4, Visual Studio sp2).  But the same dll
just won't register (with regsvr32) in the production environment (NT4, SP5,
IIS4).  The error code is 0x000000b6.  This error is related to the dll compiled
in debug mode.  But this is not our case since it is compiled in min. dependency.
If anyone has any suggestion or idea, please advise!
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mon, 03 Nov 2003 02:19:14 GMT
 Urgent help please - Cannot register VC++ Dll
Hi..

        The error description for the error 0x000000b6 says

            'The operating system cannot run %1. '

        Check the list of dependent DLL's and make sure that you have them
in the path in the production env.

Cheers
Check Abdoul
-------------------

Hi,

  We have a dll written in VC++ using MFC and is registered and running ok
in our
development enviroment (NT4, SP5, IIS4, Visual Studio sp2).  But the same
dll
just won't register (with regsvr32) in the production environment (NT4, SP5,
IIS4).  The error code is 0x000000b6.  This error is related to the dll
compiled
in debug mode.  But this is not our case since it is compiled in min.
dependency.
If anyone has any suggestion or idea, please advise!
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mon, 03 Nov 2003 03:31:56 GMT
 Urgent help please - Cannot register VC++ Dll
You are probably using DLLs from that DLL that are not installed on the
system.

First make sure you are compiling release version, because the production
system won't have the MFC42D.dll, etc..
Next make a run through files like msvcp60.dll and msvcrt.dll to make sure
the versions are the same.

Hi,

  We have a dll written in VC++ using MFC and is registered and running ok
in our
development enviroment (NT4, SP5, IIS4, Visual Studio sp2).  But the same
dll
just won't register (with regsvr32) in the production environment (NT4, SP5,
IIS4).  The error code is 0x000000b6.  This error is related to the dll
compiled
in debug mode.  But this is not our case since it is compiled in min.
dependency.
If anyone has any suggestion or idea, please advise!
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Mon, 03 Nov 2003 05:37:47 GMT

1. Registering a vc dll Urgent

2. cannot delete dll when building...help please

3. Please, URGENT Help ! STL and DLLs

4. PROBLEM WITH VC++ AND ACCESS -- URGENT, PLEASE HELP

5. URGENT - PLEASE HELP - Accessing Internet with VC++

6. SOS...SOS...SOS...URGENT HELP about VC++ build ASP componts,Please

7. Urgent help please, How to share everything in a DLL

8. Cannot Register ***.dll Error : 0x80040154

9. Cannot register DLL in Regsvr32

10. URGENT URGENT PLEASE HELP ME ActiveX multiples classes

11. Cannot register DLL in Regsvr32

12. Urgent Registering a vc ll