Embedding: CPropertySheet in CPropertyPage
Author Message
 Embedding: CPropertySheet in CPropertyPage

Hi!

First I know this is no good UI design style

I have succeeded in embedding modeless cpropertysheets in cdialog, by
using create() and appropriate window styles.

I need a modal dialog (CPropertysheet) with CPropertypages, and
one of them contains another PropertySheet.

this innermost sheet should be created by the "Parent" CPropertypage.
Which method should be overriden? I am right now doing this in
CpropertyPage::OnCreate()..

   CPropertySheetEx* embSheet = new CPropertySheetEx ("Embedded");
     ..
   Page1* embPage1 = new Page1 ();
   embSheet -> AddPage (embPage1);
     ..
   embSheet -> Create (this, WS_CHILD, 0);

that code worked perfectly for just embedding a CPropsheet in dialog,
now
Create method asserts...

btw: I use a CStatic in dialog editor and use its coords for
SetWindowPosing the sheet into the right size

thx

Software Developer
Ingene, Institute Of Genetic Medicine
( http://www.*-*-*.com/ )

Sat, 21 Feb 2004 00:31:47 GMT

1. CPropertySheet and CPropertyPage

2. problems with CPropertySheet CPropertyPage

3. pointer to calling dialog of CPropertySheet in CPropertyPage

4. CPropertySheet & CPropertyPage Interaction

5. CPropertySheet / CPropertyPage OnOK

6. Scrolling a CPropertyPage in a CPropertySheet

7. Question about CPropertySheet/CpropertyPage

8. CPropertySheet / CPropertyPage(s) initialization

9. Accelerators, CPropertySheet, & CPropertyPage

10. Initializing controls of CPropertyPage's in CPropertySheet

11. How to access a member variable of CPropertyPage from CpropertySheet

12. CPropertySheet and CPropertyPage